Brody is Brody & Colby is Colby

Why is it that we always have to compare siblings? We are all guilty of it right? Even me. We always say..."oh he is a carbon copy of his daddy, a mini me...he looks just like his brother..." when I asked my dad who he thought Colby looked like when he was born he said..."He looks like Colby." Isn't that true? Our kids are who they are from the minute they stop looking like aliens in our tummies, well actually I guess they are who they are before they even get that far!! I promise they have these little personalities before they even are born. No matter whom they do or do not look like even if they are carbon copies of each other they are unique! Anyway, I will quit rambling...I just think it is funny, now that I have two, how silly comparing them really is, but it sure is fun! Here is a picture of Colby when he was a little over 8 months and a picture of Brody at 8 months to settle any confusion!! Ha! Can you tell who is who?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can totally tell who is who...BUT boy do they have their similarities!!!! Precious!

    ReplyDelete