My Bestest Friend


I love, love, love these pictures of my bestest friend Brandi. Brandi and I met my Freshman year of college at Texas Tech. We were both so excited to be at school, both had weirdo roommates that we promptly booted out at the end of the first semester, and we were both such clean freaks that we met in the laundry room while we were both ironing weird things like sheets!  Who does that? (Apparently only the coolest two people on the planet!) So that means I have known Brandi for 13 years! Has it really been that long...yipes!?  Girl we need to celebrate that! What can we do?  I can tell Brandi anything, and sometimes more than she wants to know or hear I am sure :)  She is so amazing because I know that when I am talking to her, she is really listening and really cares about me and and my family. She has always made me a priority, and has the best memory remembering everyone on birthdays and anniversaries. Brandi lives in Wylie, Texas which is just East of the Dallas area, with her hubby Wayne. They are the sweetest couple, and I love Wayne! He is sooo good to my Brandi. I was so excited when they moved to Wylie b/c it is super close to my Mom's house in Parker and that makes it so easy for me to see her when I come home.  Brandi is the best Auntie to my boys, and she is an amazing Auntie to her niece Emma and new nephew Christopher. So in honor of you sweet Brandi...I love ya! I am so glad we got to chat and I miss you like crazy!


1 comment:

  1. I totally got teary-eyed reading this! I love you so much BETH!! And you are right, we need to do something to celebrate our friendship! Maybe when Brody gets to be older a girl's TRIP!?!? I miss you too, and love those BOYS!

    ReplyDelete