It's Official

Here comes trouble! Brody is crawling! He started barely crawling when Dad was here on May 1st when these pictures where taken, but last night and today he is really going for it! We were not encouraging since we know what that means....trouble! He will for sure be into everything! I know it.  I can already tell, he is going to be the sneaky one that is quietly getting into things when we are not looking. Already he goes for the most dangerous things, plugs, cords, and those little door stopper things, oh yeah, he's a sneaky little boy. He already can pull the little white cap off the door stoppers. He has already choked on Colby's toys and he even tried to eat my ring this morning! Stinker! 


1 comment:

  1. HE HE HE!! AHH, my Brody is already crawling! I can't believe it! KISSES!

    ReplyDelete