Memory Lane

You would think that it only seemed like yesterday that Colby was Brody's age, but it seems like eons now that I have Brody. I have a hard time even remembering those days, but looking at all the old pictures brings back fun memories. My sister, Mel, said that you forget a lot of the pains of raising kids, in particular the pains of child birth, so that you will do it again! Amen to that! If all we had to remember was that then we would never do it again, but luckily these sweet little spirits that enter our life change it for the better, and bring us an experience that only a Master could have planned! Colby was such a ham at this age, he was always smiling and so chubby.  This is Colby at about 7 and 8 months old. I love, love, love the picture on the left. 


1 comment:

  1. AWWW! I love these too...AND he is in the suit my Mom got him!!

    ReplyDelete