Girls Night For Ashleigh

Last Thursday night I got to have an awesome girls night out! I am sad to say that we were hanging out with our sweet friend Ashleigh, who is moving to Utah this week, in fact on Wednesday! She is the sweetest girl with the cutest two kiddos. Eli is Colby's age and was in play group with Colby this past summer, and Sariah is getting so big and has the most beautiful eyes (that really are like her mommy's). Ashleigh is third in from the right. I am going to miss her so much. We were VT companions for a short while, and got to know each other a little better with play group! We will miss you and your sweet family so much Ash, but we know you are going to make the best of this move and have a great time and life in Utah!! I know Colby is going to miss Eli! He loved playing with him. I sure had fun on Thursday getting to know some of the other girls a little better  (Kelly and Carmen who are on either side of me), and I always have fun hanging out with Nikki, and of course all you other sweet girls! We'll miss you Ashleigh, take care and have a safe trip this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment