Giggle

Okay, so today was Easter, and I will post more on that later, but I had to write about Colby tonight. There are just those moments in life that you can't catch on camera or on video, the everyday cuteness of your kids, the tender moments you spend with them or your spouse, the whisperings of the spirit you feel in your heart.  Tonight as we were putting Colbs to bed we had sweet hugs and kisses that then turned into eskimo kisses, butterfly kisses, and then head bonks that got a little out of control.  Matt was trying to calm him down and accidently called him "butter" instead of "buster." It started a giggle-fest. Colby was just cracking up and giggling. He ended up laughing so hard he could hardly talk calling Matt "green bean" and me "ham." It was so fun, and just one of those moments where he was so cute laughing that I just wanted to squeeze him! There are just not words to describe those moments, but how sweet it was!! These are the moments that keep us going as parents right? I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...how sweet! Well, remind me to tell you why Tanja and Wayne are now called "Toots" and "Puddles" by Emma now!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete