Things I Love About Today

Today was just one of those awesome days...I mean really awesome days where children take long naps, everyone was generally happy, and there weren't a million scheduled things to do! What I loved about today:

Brody took a 3 hour nap!
 Colby didn't have any temper tantrums
I got to do generally everything I need to get done during the marathon nap.
Colby played with his sweet friend Meghan, and I got to watch them squeal on the splash pad
My sweet niece, Amber, turned 11 today!! Happy birthday my sweet AJ!!
Colby and Brody took baths tonight, and I got to smell their sweet baby smell afterward and kiss Brody's baby fuzz!
I got to go jogging for the first time in a loooong time...I didn't die and my legs didn't fall off. 



1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an AWESOME day Momma Greenwald!! I can't believe Amber is 11!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete