Easter

Colby was so excited Easter morning. He reminds me of Aaron because he is always shaking his hands and jumping up and down, with a beaming smile across his face.  Brody just feeds off of him, so it is so much fun. This year we dyed easter eggs on easter morning, naturally Colby loves to do this every year. I even buy them on sale after easter and let him do it other times during the year because he has so much fun.  We had an egg hunt in our backyard and then one at Mimi and Papa's house. It was such a busy day I had only 10 minutes to call all my family, and when I did, no one anwered their cell phones (as usual) then, finally Dad got his and said they were about to eat! I know they were all laughing as their phones went ringing one right after the other! This year we really read the whole "Easter" story about Jesus with Colby. Apparently Colby got it (maybe a little too much) because the day after Easter he crucifed his bunny and put him in a tomb! Boys! Don't worry it only happened one time!




No comments:

Post a Comment