Laundry Room Play!

Last Wednesday night our laundry room became Disney Land for a good twenty minutes! I never new we could have so much fun in there! On Wednesday nights Matt works with the young men at church, and so we are always a little bored, and I am usually a little burnt out. It all started when Colby had an accident and somehow never managed to put underwear back on in the nightly shuffle. When I discovered he was a naked jay bird I asked him to go get some underwear, and he was so cute digging in the dryer I had to take a picture. I tried to pick the most modest picture and contemplated not even putting it on there...but I couldn't resist for my family in Texas. Brody got a real kick out of watching the dryer go around and around and sat in front of it for a good while. Both the boys were so happy and cute I couldn't stop taking pictures!




1 comment: