Most of the beach days looked about the same on film. Kids in the waves, Mallory and Aimee laying out, Mike and Taya under the umbrella reading, and Marshall, Matt, and Jesse playing with the kiddos, but we had a lot of fun. We boogie boarded, played catch with all kinds of nifty toys, and built sand castles (Papa's are the best). And then there were the speedo guys! I had so much fun taking pictures, but this first day, euro-speedo man kept getting in my shot! Come on! Thank goodness for cropping! And, by the end of the day the kiddos patience with each other had run out (even Madisen, who was a very sweet watching out for all the kids)! At one point I caught them fighting over seaweed! But we had an awesome time and we even got a family picture that wasn't too scary to post! So for the next gazillion posts you get to see even more of our beach vacation pics! I know you are so excited you can hardly stand it...so I will hurry up and try to post more!


















1 comment:

  1. I am glad to finally see some CA pics! I love them all! All the kids look so cute!! Brody certainly looked like he was loving the ocean! One day I hope to go to the beach with Wayne..Oh yea, we are thinking BAHAMAS next Summer!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete