Driver's ED

Brody and Colby had a blast in the Cozy Coupe's last week! Brody was hilarious putting his hands on the steering wheel! Colby just looks like a giant in the car, but he has loved these cars ever since we got them last year. We took them to the car wash (ie: hose on the back patio) the night before and Colby washed them and dried them.

Oh yeah, he's got the hang of it now!
Regular Ole Pro!
Cruisn' the Cozy Coupe. Oh yeah, baby, fully loaded!
We had fun again this morning riding around! It was a nice end to a long long week. I went back to work this week for 4 days in a row! I know, insert violin playing here. It wasn't tough, the work part, but being away from my boys was a lot harder than I thought! I missed them so much! But it was good to know that I am still in the groove with my physical therapy skills and all! I did have fun at work! I met the sweetest couple married 62 years and did therapy with both of them 3 days of the week. I got to dance with Jim in the locked memory unit of one of the locations I work at. Jim, I think was convinced I was a girlfriend, but it all worked out well, the dancing helped him improve his balance and coordination and no harm came of the little kiss he gave me on the cheek! Denise did scare me though as she swatted me out of the courtyard with a newspaper, but she's forgiven! And I got to hear incredible stories of all of their lives as we exercised and work on all their functional activities!! Tonight we took Colby to Mesquite Groves Pool which is just incredible for a city facility! It was a blast, there is a beach entry pool with a playground set in a 1.5 foot deep water, a lazy river, two gigantic slides, a swirling vortex of water, a splash pad!! It is so much fun! We braved it last week without Daddy and had a great time too, but tonight was even better! Next week we are off to Newport! Beach and relaxation here we come!

2 comments:

  1. When I come to visit, we have to go back to the Mesquite Groves Pool! Sounds like a blast!!
    I love the cars!! SO CUTE! I am glad you survived your week of work! The couple sounded funny and darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled throughout this entire post!! I'm so glad you made it through your week and had a dear couple to help take your mind off the cute boys, who, by the way, look ADORABLE in their cars! Dax and Wyatt love their coupes but I never thought to take their pictures. I think I might have too! And yeah, you're a HOT mama!!! We're free any day this week. Name the time and place!!

    ReplyDelete