A Fisherman and a Pirate!


Once upon a time, there lived a bass pro fisherman and a pirate. Yeah, ummmm, NO!! I am just not good like all my friends(umm Bryn) who write these cute blog stories! Colby got this awesome bass pro shirt from Grandpa and last night he was showing it off and saying all these crazy things in the hall. He got even sillier when I started taking pictures because he then loves to look at himself once the pictures have been taken! 4 year olds...so self-centered! Brody got this cute as can be pirate outfit from his Auntie Aimee and Uncle Marshall at Christmas time, and we were afraid it was not going to fit come summer, but it fits just right and he was so cute in it today!



4 comments:

  1. You are crazy! All your posts are adorable and I love reading them! You capture such memorabile moments. We've never been to the Bass Pro Shop...I love both their outfits!
    I am so sorry about Saturday! What a day! Have a great week at work and we'll plan something for the following week for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that outfit on Brody! So stinking cute! ARGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute outfit. Im glad that he still fits in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beth! It's Michelle (Gebert). I found your blog on Mal's. Send me your email and I'll send you an ivite to ours - michellekerr84@gmail.com. I can't believe how big the boys are, especially Baby Brody! I was just telling Mal the pics of the grandkids at Taya's make me want to visit so bad! I love AZ! Hopefully we can make it out there soon.

    ReplyDelete