Are you annoyed Yet?

Do you feel totally bored yet? Annoyed? I hope not, and I promise I have tried to narrow down the amount of pictures....but I really love a lot of them. What can I say, I love my kids. I am sorry to say there will be more to come. Anyway, I had to start with the first two pictures because I seriously just want to eat Emalie up. She is so stinkin' cute in the next two pictures. No, I have not been taking photography classes...its seems like everyone and their mom has decided to be a photographer lately, and I don't know how I got such a cute shot...but it was all a just stroke of luck b/c even if I did take classes, I would never have the talent of my friends and family!

Seriously she is in a watermelon swim suit, I might just eat her up!
So the 23rd was Jesses's birthday! I think he turned 22? Yeah, anyway Mally and Jesse have been married now for almost a year! Last year at the beach house Jesse proposed to Mal on his birthday! Look how cute they are! We call him Uncle Jesse at our house, so depending on how old you are you probably think of two things...Dukes of Hazzard or Full House. Yeah, I know. I am old.
We never get many pictures of Mimi and Papa, so I take what I can get, even if it is just Papa's knees and Mimi cuddled under a blanket!
Colbs with Oreo mouth
I love his hair, I have said it a million times.



This was the cutest thing. Maddie rode in the car with us on the way to dinner and Colby beaming from one ear to the other asked if he could hold Maddie's hand, he was so cute about it...like a little cousin crush! Maddie obliged. How sweet!
Eating out at Claim Jumper for Jesse's birthday. Seriously the portions there are ridiculous. It's like being at an eating contest. Colby's children's spaghetti could have fed all of us!
Rides on the carousel while the girls shopped a little. Only until everyone came looking for me in the same store they left me in, because they thought I had been abducted! Y'all are so weird!

1 comment:

  1. Emalie is a DOLL!!!!!!!!!! She is getting so big. I could go on and on about these pics! I just about got teary eyed seeing Colby holding hands with his cuz! He just looked more older than he is in that pic, with his cool hat, sandals, and shirt...Y'all are gonna have to keep the girls away from him for SURE!!! HE HE! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete