Last Vacation Pictures, Promise.

When you have been out on the beach for a week 3-4 hours a day, this is what happens.
I am not sure if Mally moved from this position the entire week!
The waves were so huge this day and the wind was blowing like crazy, but the kids didn't care!

We Celebrated Grandma Shirley's birthday on Thursday night. Mike and Taya drove out to get her in the morning and she stayed at the beach house until after a birthday dinner at the best little place called Mama D's. It is the yummiest Italian food in Newport.
The family pictures. Best one of the lot. I am not there, b/c I had a migraine. I went straight to bed after dinner.
Boys will be boys.
Sunscreen actually makes really good gel. I couldn't resist. When I brought Brods out to the beach I had to spike his hair.
Remember I told you he only ate sand like 1 or 2 times. Well he was being so cute, just picking it up and examining it.

Oh man, Brods. That whole handful went right in. I will never understand why he won't touch veggies or fruits, but is able to shove a handful of sand in. The good news: he didn't like it.
Matt and I playing trac ball. It was really fun.
And finally our last day....yay Emma! She got in the water! And liked it.


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big the kids have gotten since last year! Brody's mohawk = ADORABLE. You guys are so fun, we missed y'all so much and wished we were there so bad! I have LOVED looking at everyone's California pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on Brody's mohawk!! SO CUTE! So sorry you had a migraine...You know I understand that. I understand Mallory laying out, I have done some of that myself this summer! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete