My birthday was July 7th! I had a great day. My sweet visiting teachers came to see me and brought me the most delicious cupcakes ever. They were so beautiful, I didn't want to eat them. Erika made everything, from scratch! The decorations and all! Isn't she incredible, and aren't I so lucky? Anyhoo, I turned the big 31. I think that was worse than turning 30 being fat and pregnant! I am like really in my 30's now! Yipes. Birthdays just are not the same when you are an adult, especially for me being away from my sisters and my sweet mama, but everyone, even Aaron remembered my big day. My amazing mama sent me some delicious treats from New Mexico, and Mel sent me a really cute outfit and jewelry, and knowing that I get to celebrate with Maudie and everyone else when I go home in a few days made it even sweeter
. Mally gave me some really cute things from her store! Aimee made the day super special, she took me to lunch and we had fun, even with the kiddos.
And thanks to Mike and Taya Matt and I were able to go to dinner in peace and enjoy a great meal at my new fav Italian place Brio. Colby gave me a darling robot card, and a movie, and Matt gave me a gift card to the App Store, and possible American Idol tickets if I want them, when we go to Dallas.
The celebration did not end there. On Sunday we celebrated with everyone and Aimee brought a delicious cake for me that Maddie decorated with roses...it was really pretty. Aimee got me the cutest sister music card and some really cute shoes! Am I spoiled or what? I feel like a little kid bragging about what I got, and if I didn't get one thing It still would have been the best birthday, but I had such a good day and I wanted to count my many blessings and remember it!

2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes are ADORABLE!! So are you going to the AI concert!? That would be fun!! Can't wait to give you my presents...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete