For The Love Of Rice

One of Brody's fav things to eat is spanish rice. I let him have the bowl for the first time and holy cow he made a mess, but he was so cute! He had to make sure that he got every last little bit out of the bowl, and he kept bringing the bowl to his mouth trying to drink it up. It was the funniest thing. I love his cute little feet hanging out of the bottom of the highchair. I am in love with all things baby. I love how they laugh at the simplest silliest things, how they savor every bite of the simplest blandest foods, and all their tiny features made so perfectly by God.




4 comments:

  1. It was great to see you again the other day. Thanks for having us over, we had tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun age. It seems like they are so happy and everything is so new... He looks like such a sweet boy, I can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete