Polar Express Video

Any one who really knows me, knows that I absolutely can't stand to hear my voice or see myself on video...so this is a huge stretch for me!! You have to know that most of the first part of the video is black, and it is just mostly us talking because it was soooo dark our tiny video recorder just didn't have enough light. We literally steps from the train as it arrived...it was really cool. Also, we were so excited to be in the moment with Colby that we were not really paying attention to what we were doing with the camera. It is seriously edited and cut in several places...but I really, really wanted my family to see this....so here goes...and really know that the pictures and videos did not do the magic of this really special day/night justice! It was truly magical! You'll hear other people talking and some guy yells something out about an iron horse in the beginning....but you'll hear Colby say "A Chooo chooo," "You gotta be kidding me," "I feel like I'm moving myself" (as the train is pulling up), and " Oh my gosh"... It's a little long, but gives you the gist of the night! Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!

1 comment: