My BFF!
Who came to enjoy a fun day at the Science Center in Fair Park in Dallas!
This was the best museum, and this was the coolest exhibit!
They had two huge areas filled with sand and bones to unearth with little brushes, shovels, and tape measures!
We had to visit this one twice because it was so cool!

This exhibit has been at the museum since I was a little girl. It brought back such fun memories!
How come bubbles are so fun, even for the adults?
Suited up and ready to fight germs!
What little boy doesn't want to be a fireman at some point in his little life? They had all these cool stations for dress up at the kids finger tips with incredible props! Colby had a blast...well...after he threw the tantrum because he had to wait for a fire suit!


Self explanatory...kids...water...it's always fun!

There was an entire farm set up, that included a place where you could plant wooden vegetable in the ground and pull them out, milk a cow, get eggs from a chicken coop, drive tractors, ride horses...it was so great.
Oh yes, don't let me forget looking out of a periscope, that actually had a 360 degree view off the roof top! This is Brandi's fav picture, because it shows how goofy I really am, only Brandi understands the depth of my weirdness!!
Seeing My Brother...Even if it Was Only Once and I Didn't Even Get A Picture of Him!

This was the one night we were lucky enough to see Aaron and Angela. They had to leave for a funeral the very next day, but we got to eat at a really fun restaurant Babe's Chicken, and afterward go out to look at a neat old train, and to our surprise...the real one....came zooming by, blew his whistle at Colby and was literally only 10ft from us! Pretty Cool.

Meeting My Sweet Sister's Boyfriend!
Without embarrassing her too much, we got to meet Marcie's great boyfriend, Mark. We all went out on Thursday night to our fav Mexican place Chuys and had great conversation! It makes me grin ear to ear to see Marcie so happy!
Outside Chuys our attempt at a family picture!
Staying Up Late To Make Jewelry With Marz!
Several nights Marz and I stayed up and made jewelry, and chatted. We were working on her latest Aveda order!! Yipee!! I am so proud of her.

Getting Mom's Ears Pierced!
How fun is this. Mom and I went to good ole Collin Creek Mall and got her ears pierced at the same place I got mine done when I was in 5th grade!
I made her hold the silly bear, just like I did so I could get a picture.
In 6weeks you are gonna love it Mama!
Eating at Rudy's!!
Because this place has the most amazing BBQ we have to eat here every trip! It is seriously so yummy and holds up to my belief that real BBQ never needs sauce! Yumm-O!
Every single one of them is attached to a gas station and has this fun atmosphere. My fav one though is the one in Austin near our old house.It was set in the hills and you could eat out in the "back yard" of the place nestled in all the huge live oak trees!
And last...All The Other Memories That Just Get To Stay Tucked Away!! It's Always Good To Go Home!



No comments:

Post a Comment