Happy First Birthday Brods!!

Our sweet baby boy, we cannot believe you are already one year old today!
Just one year ago, the day you were born, I was trying to walk you out at the AZ science center...I got my wish.....
You arrived that evening...and there we were proud parents!
And the very next day...you met your proud big brother for the very first time!
One month later...we were still in awe that you had all that dark hair! You were uniquely you!
At 3 mo old we took you to Texas and you met your Auntie Marcie for the first time!
I loved to put you in this shirt...you were only 4 months old.
You were such a happy baby at 5 months!! You still are.
6 mo.
We still laugh at your 6 super long hairs!!
7 mo
8mo
9 mo
11 mo.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1......
Big Boy!!!




We had a wonderful day. You woke up at your normal 6:45am. We played and then had a pancake breakfast, went to church, opened presents, and listened to message from your Gram, Auntie Marcie, Grandpa, and Uncle Aaron. You took two - 2 hours naps. We had a fun party with your Mimi and Papa, your Aunties and Uncles, and all the cousins, and you were a happy little boy from start to finish. We love you so much! Our little family wouldn't be the same without you!

4 comments:

  1. AHHH! I love the picture of him cramming his face with cake! he he! The outfit I got him fits him perfect! Sounds like his first Bday was wonderful! I can't wait to see y'all in FOUR SLEEPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth!! Can't believe our little boys are one! It has gone way too fast. Brody is just adorable. I need to have you guys over so him and Travis can play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly a beautiful pregnant woman!!! Why can't all of us be like that! How fast they grow. I remember when he was born! Oh my, I'm really cherishing every moment with this tiny newborn. Your boys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I loved your little montage! Seriously, I can't believe that you were looking so fantastic the DAY he was born! But then again, you always look good! Happy Birthday Brods!!

    ReplyDelete