Welcome Little One

"On the day you were born it was love at first sight. I welcomed you, little one, and held you so tight.
My heart simply grew bigger in size, the first time I looked into your sweet eyes.
Hope and happiness danced in the air. Joy filled my heart and spread everywhere.
I made a promise to you on that very day. This, my precious child, is what I had to say...
I'll cherish the things that are uniquely you- Your talents, your hopes, and your wishes, too.
I'll rock you to sleep as I sing you a song. I'll read you stories as you follow along.
I'll show you the beauty of the stars in the sky. My love will be with you as the years go by.
I'll teach you to see life from different points of view. And be there to help make your dreams come true.
The world became a more wonderful place The moment I saw your beautiful face...
Welcome Little One! -Sandra Magsamen-
I am in love with these pictures and of course my sweet Kellan. It is the first time I have ever had professional pictures taken of my babies, and I owe it all to my dear friend Tara. Thank you so much for this amazing gift, Tara, that I will treasure always! Thank you Mama for this sweet book you gave me!

2 comments:

  1. SO sweet! I can't wait to see him again, and HOLD HIM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet. I love these pictures. Congrats on such a perfect little boy. I wish I could love on him and smell that baby goodness through the blog.

    ReplyDelete