Big Stuff

Brody turned 3 this August, but has been "big" for quite a while now. He gets really angry if you call him "little" and don't ever, ever say b-a-b-y. He is NOT the b-a-b-y anymore. We just won't tell him he will always be my baby no matter how big he gets!
Poor Brody has gotten the shaft 2 years in a row. His birthdays, because of the move last year, and this year because of Kellan have been pretty low key. Thankfully Brody is such an easy going sweet boy - he doesn't expect more or know any different.
This year we started off his birthday celebration with a few presents as soon as he woke up. Then I went on the adventure of a lifetime and embarked on my first journey out of the house with all 3 - alone. I am happy to report, I survived and so did the kids. We went to "Hoppin House" and Brody and Colby bounced, climbed, hopped, and slid until they couldn't anymore. Then afterward I took them to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I tried to take some pictures at the "Hoppin House" but between holding baby and my phone freezing every 3 seconds...nothing really turned out.
Matt brought home Rudy's (BBQ) for dinner and then we went to Dairy Queen for birthday ice cream!
As you can see Brody is in full on Ham mode. This is my Brody. He is our socialite, totally silly, and loud, very loud! We love him so very much!
A few days after Brody's birthday we had a party. We just invited a few neighbors and friends and watched RIO in the backyard. Brody picked out a batman cake, and we had popcorn and way too much candy. Brody was so excited! He had the best time.


Some things we absolutely love that Brody says right now (justice can't be done unless you hear his sweet little voice and inflection...but I don't want to forget it):
"Watch this...hurry...your gonna miss it"
"That's a good ideal (idea)"
"What the heck!"
"I told you"
"Whatever"
"Smarshmellow" (marshmallow)
"Tis-morning" (this morning)
Brody still is in love with his "bear bears" -he strokes the tags on the back of the bear to fall asleep.
His favorite things to play with right now are cars, guns, balls, and his dog Benji.
He is still a really picky eater - no vegetables at all really -but his favorite foods are of course all junk - pepperoni, most any cracker or carb, chocolate, Rudy's BBQ, smarshmallows, french fries, and macaroni & cheese.
Favorite color - blue
Favorite Tv Shows - America's Got Talent, America's Funniest Home Videos, Tom & Jerry

Happy Birthday Brody! We love you!

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I forgot that Brody and Trav are only a week or so apart! They are at such a fun age. Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious and def. a silly boy! I miss him so much! Love you Brody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me you didn't make that cake. It is adorable, but if you had time to make that cake and have 3 little ones, I am even more impressed than I was before! Happy birthday to Brody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you being pregnant with him! Gosh time has really gone by fast!! Happy BIRthday BRody!!!!

    ReplyDelete