Rain Drops Keep Fallin' On My Head

Last week, we had some pretty crazy weather. It was cloudy and rainy for most of the week and I think for 2 or 3 days it never stopped raining. Our back porch turned into a giant puddle...and of course the boys couldn't resist. It was cold, too cold to be playing in the water, but how often do you get to do this? I know what some of you are thinking...they are going to get cold and get sick. Did you know there is actually no medical evidence that you get sick from being cold. So I am totally off the hook, right? Well, I think so. They had so much fun and they did not get sick....

We ended up playing outside like this 3 times, and they were so sad when their puddle dried up.
Saturday I could not resist the urge to spike Brody's hair into a big'o mohawk. He looked so cute even though his hair is a little long for it. The best news, both he and Colby are doing great after their varying facial injuries :)

He is so cute, he loves to say "tcheeese" for the camera!

Colby being silly and showing off his steri-strips. He got his stitches out on Friday! Yipeee!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Brody is getting so big! I just LOVE that shirt he is wearing too...:) Colby is a ham, and them playing in the water is too fun! Boys are boys, who cares if it is chilly outside!?

    ReplyDelete