Cell Phone Pics

Most of the time we are doing something really fun, I do not have my camera! But thanks to wicked cool cell phones, I have captured some pretty cool moments, that I would never have had my camera for. Yeah, your right, just more shameless brag book pictures of my kiddos...but this is my journal, and for me that is a perfect entry! So anyway, early October, we stopped by the park to run around and get some energy out, to our surprise this sweet lady and her kids brought these cute baby turtles to the park. I know, I know, kids can get diseases from reptiles...trust me, I bathed them in hand sanitizer every 10 seconds.
Can you see him? That little tiny turtle, they were wild dessert turtles that this lady rescued off the road. Colby was needless to say totally thrilled!
I love little unexpected treasures like that. It totally made Colby's morning and it was so nice to meet a nice "stranger." It doesn't happen all that often that we run into such friendly people.
Brody in the back seat of the car during his first experience at the car wash. Look at those eyes. I think he liked it, but was a little scared too. Seriously, that look never came off of his face until we got out of the car wash.
The first night Matt was out of town (in the Netherlands) I took the boys to El Ricos for dinner. The weather was awesome and the food was great (as always). We happened to go on FHE night so we got a great deal. It made my night go by much faster, and we had a great dinner that I didn't have to cook! Yeah, Brody ate the whole plate of beans and rice, and then handed the plates to the waiter and said "kank you", and "ger go." It was so cute.

Colby had a blast climbing up and down the stairs to the second floor balcony. He was a super good boy for me that night!
A couple of weeks ago before Halloween, we went to Mimi's house and she showed us some kittens that had found a new home in her backyard. Colby played with those kitties the whole time we were there. He didn't want to leave. He picked out his favorite and hauled it every where in the back yard.Poor kitty, later Colby told me he put it in the tire swing and let it go down the slide.
A couple of days later when they had all been taken to new homes, Colby cried for about 10 minutes because he wanted to take one home. It was so sad, but we are not quite ready for a kitty.
We had kind of forgotten about Colby's power wheels truck out in the garage, until the other day. We got it out, and Colby drove Brody to the park. Brody squealed , laughed and smiled the whole way.
Santa brought this to Colby I think 2 years ago this Christmas, and it has been so much fun.

So there ya go, pics from my cell. They are not the best quality, but you get the picture!

2 comments:

  1. These were awesome! I totally forgot about the monster truck! FUN!! And the kitties were so adorable! Colby is such a ham putting them on the slide!!!! Thank you for sharing! Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cell phone takes better pictures than my camera. Cute pictures, Cute boys.

    ReplyDelete