Brotherly Love

"Mama, I first falled in love with Brody when he comed out of your belly." -Colby-
Colby has been saying this over and over for the past few weeks and has really developed a soft spot for Brody. Don't get me wrong, most days they are fighting and stealing toys from each other most of the day, but at least once a day, they both love on one another. Colby loves to hug Brody and Brody lays his head against Colby (sometimes burying it in him) and says "mmmm." It is the most precious thing. I hope that they will grow to be close and love each other as much as I love my sisters and brother.
Brody getting down with his bad self...in his leisure suit! This boy loves music and loves to dance.

We have had such beautiful weather, we have spent tons of time outside enjoying the play set we got a few years ago. I will never forget the 2 gallons of sealer/stain this thing guzzled when we moved it from the old house last year. That's not so much fun, but playing with these precious boys is so much fun.
Brody loves to climb anything he can reach!
Colby loves hide and seek and asks me nearly every day if we can go on an "adbenture" (no that is not a typo, that is how he says it)!
Brody loves to swing! I don't have a picture, but Colby is doing so awesome at swinging all by himself! He has the pump down!
Since Brody has his big brother to look up to, he is much more independent already than Colby was at the same age. He is wanting to do all the things Colby does, including sitting big boy style on the bench. The other morning they both were watching a cartoon and eating breakfast, so cute these first moments.

Oh yeah, did I mention wrestling? These boys love to climb all over each other, and as you can see they do it to their mama too!
Brody is always innocent. Well, okay maybe not, but he sure looks that way. He will be my little toot into everything, but gives you one chubby cheeked look, and you've melted! Stinker!
See I told you, all over each other!
What is cuter than a diaper bottom in those footsie pjs? I don't know! I love it. I love both boys right after bath time, all fresh and baby smelling clean. Soft and cuddly in clean jammies!


I love my boys and I am so glad they love each other!

4 comments:

  1. IS that the suit my Mom got Colby that Brody is wearing!? They are both so SWEET AND CUTE! I think my fav. pic is them watching a cartoon and eating cereal together!! I laughed out loud! I miss THEM and YOU SO much....:( Keep em coming...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes girl, that is totally the suit your mom got Colby. I love that little suit! I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took every word out of my mouth about two little boy monsters! They are so stinkin' cute!! Dax and Colby need a playdate stat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, they are so such sweet boys. Im so glad that Andrew and Cloby play so well together. We love all of you!

    ReplyDelete