BOING

Last weekend we were just about to leave on a errand and I checked my email. A sweet family in our ward was cleaning out their garage, and believe it or not were giving away their trampoline. Yes, for free! We probably scared them, they had literally just sent the email, and here we were driving up to their home, like vultures ready to snatch our free loot! We were so excited because Colby has been bouncing all over the neighborhood at friend's houses and has really enjoyed it. We are thankful for this free blessing that has already proved to help rid Colby of TONS of pent up energy!



We still need to get a pad for the springs and some padding for the poles that support the net to make it safe, but what a awesome surprise! Thank you McGregor Family!

2 comments:

  1. I have been slacking on reading your posts!! You have had some fun things happen! I love them in their costumes!! So cute and the brotherly love post made me smile!

    I am so happy that you got the trampoline!!! What a great free blessing!! Those things can be expensive and when you can get one for free I would have ran it down too!!! I am so happy that Colby can have a place to run his energy!!!

    I dont know if you heard but we are moving to Seattle. We are loading the truck the end of Dec. I will stay till the 12 of Jan. So we need to do another girls night before we go! :( Sad I know!!! Just came up and we are going with the feeling that we are suppose to go! I am so sad but trusting! So glad that we have our blogs to keep in touch though! :)

    ReplyDelete