Kids Say The Darndest Things

Colby is so funny at this age! I love the thoughts and sentences that flow from his little mouth. He just cracks us up! I have to take some time to write out the Colby-isms that have been spilling from these little lips for the past few months. Maybe you'll get them, maybe you won't, but I have to write them down for me!
Just a few since July.....
On eating dinner..."I want to taste it before I say yuck mama."

While watching Incredibles with Meghan... " I know some parts but I lose some of the rememberings of other parts."

On the way to the cabin with Auntie Brandi..."I can remember all my rememberings, my memories from when I was a little boy, but the only thing I can't remember was how cute I was."

What he wants to be when he grows up..."I wanna be a police man." Pause....mom and dad say "That is cool Colby." Colby continues..."No, I wanna be a money man like daddy and I am gonna sit right next to him unless somebody takes my spot, then I will sit wherever I want, I just don't know how to get up the ele-bator (elevator)...pause...or maybe I will just sell camel-lope (cantelope)."

Just so you know...."Gummies" (Guppies) are his new fish. The name of his first fish, a molly is, "Blackey" and then new "gummies" names are, "fast road runner"(black one)" and "Look Out" (orange one).

On why he named the fish what he did..."Well, Blackey is black mama, and "Fast Road Runner" swims really fast away from that net, and "Look Out" doesn't know what trouble is coming his way so he has to look out."


1 comment:

  1. This made my bad day turn in to a LAUGH!!!!!!!! I love that little boy!!

    ReplyDelete