One of Many Firsts

Today Brody got his first hair cut. He was so mellow!! He really just sat there and hardly moved. He was so adorable just sitting there and looking at himself in the mirror, a regular old pro. Matt's sweet cousin Kora cut his hair. She made this perfect little curl of hair in the back and then cut it for me to keep. Then lucky me, I got my hair cut and colored too, and Brody was an angel to say the least. While my hair was getting washed he kept saying "ba ba, " the boy loves his baths...he cries to get in before there are even two drops in the tub so he was eyeballing the sink and wanting to get wet too. I can't be sure but I think he said cracker or thank you...when I gave him a graham cracker. Brody you are such a sweet boy and I love you to pieces!

3 comments:

  1. I found your cute blog and now I am offically your stalker!! :) I just wanted to tell you thank you for putting together last night! I know I dont get to see you often but I sure do love your company! I think you are amazing!!! Hope we can be blogging buddies and keep tabs on each other better this way! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! He looks just like a little man sitting there! He is such a sweetie for being so good sitting there and while you got yours done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute boy. He seems so big to me now that he's walking-crazy how fast that first year goes by.

    ReplyDelete