IT's Official...I'm a Bus Driver

Bye Bye Armada! - As much as I hated it...it was time to say goodbye to this beauty! I seriously loved this car...had no desire to get another one. But...with the baby on the way, we needed a little more space, especially space in the back, and a way for Colby to get into the car on his own without having to fold a seat every time we got in and out. Isn't it funny how we get attached to things like this? It was really weird to let it go after having it just about 6 years.
Hello Suburban. Yikes...is this really what I am driving now? Yep, I am a bus driver...not only because this thing is a beast, but because pretty soon I will be hauling around three rowdy boys.
I do have to admit, I like shiny things :) It is fun to have a new car with all the bells and whistles (especially when your hubby makes deals like nobody's business), and it drives really nice! And yes, I know black is the stark opposite of my white Armada, and yes, I know it will get dirty often and it's going to be hot, but isn't it pretty when it's all clean? I'm a blessed girl!

2 comments:

  1. Black and shiny just like Wayne's STANG! :) Can't wait to ride to be in a passenger in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll LOVE it!! I will never go back(at least for a long time). Have FUN driving!

    ReplyDelete