IT'S A....

BOY!!!

Yep, another Boy! I couldn't be happier! This is what I know, and love so much. Not that I wouldn't love a little girl to pieces too, but I am content with boys! Remember? My ridiculously long blog title: I'm-building-my-dream-team (Me & My Boys)? Won't be needing to edit that anytime soon! :) One more and I have a basketball team (including Matt, of course)....I'm not making any plans yet though! This little guy is due to arrive late July, but I bet he comes close to my mama's birthday around the 15th.

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am with you....little boys are to die for! The best part is they love their mummy's!! Congrats! You make such cute babies!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Can't wait to meet him! :) I love being an "auntie"!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is exciting! I bet the 2 older boys will be great little helpers when he comes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! you are such a good mommy and he will be so loved as the third little boy and little brother! SO happy for you!!! Wish I was there to give you a BIG hug and SQUEEZE! love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Beth! So happy for you and your family. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete