Firsts

This was one of the many firsts we had this weekend. It was so much fun. From the video you can see, our first first, was Colby's loose tooth and then his lost tooth :) He first told me it was loose last Wednesday (2-3-2010) and it came out just before dinner on Friday night. The tooth fairy brought him a nice crisp $1 bill (hey I think I got quarters...what tooth fairy did I have?)
Colby got lady bug larvae from his cousins for Christmas well, they did in fact morph into lady bugs and Monday we released them out of the plastic dome they had been in for well over a month. Brody nearly squashed all ten and let a few out before we were ready, but we still got to play with them!



My beloved purple mallows started blooming and I just want to be out there all the time staring at their total beautisimusness (yeah that is my word). Which reminds me, I must be turning into my mom...ahhh...she used to make up gigantic words, especially when she was mad at us....funny...good times....anyway...here is my beautiful flower...and if you look close enough you might even see our lady bug on there.

Last, but definitely not least, Brody went to his first day of nursery this Sunday and did fantastic. It makes me teary looking at how big he is and how incredibly smart he is. He just has this incredible zest for life and is totally my little adventuresome boy! I love it. I am so happy that he will be happy playing while I get to soak up some spiritual renewal that I desperately need at the end of the week :)


2 comments:

  1. Aww! Colby is getting to be a BIG BOY! Yea for Brody and nursery, and those flowers are just so pretty! Great blog girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I love the time of the very FIRST loose tooth! The excitement of trying to get it out and then having the tooth fairy come!! It makes me smile from ear to ear!!!! I cant believe your baby is in NURSERY!!! WHAT??? Time has gone by so fast!!! He sure is a cutie and they are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom!!!! Love and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete