Bluebonnets

I absolutely love this time of year. About a month ago, things were beginning to bud out, turn green, and the wildflowers were starting to pop up. This year the bluebonnets were not as thick as years past, but there were still plenty for me to drool over for a several weeks. To say it was an adventure to capture bluebonnets, the boys, and Benji in any posed picture is an understatement. The bluebonnets cooperated just fine, but getting the boys and Benji together, well, that was less than spectacular cooperation as you can imagine.


If Benji was looking, the boys were goofy.
Most of time, no one was looking
Just when the boys started to behave, Benji was not. So then they got silly.
If Colby and Benji were looking, then Brody wasn't.
In the end, out of 233 pictures, we had about 20 that were worth editing, and you know what, it was okay by me that they weren't posed and perfect. These are the moments I will remember, not the ones of perfectly posed children, right!?

What a beautiful neighborhood we live in! Really. It is awesome. This is just down one of our streets. I am just loving all the trees, flowers, and and green wide open spaces. It is total eye candy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!! i love all of them! :) Absolutely precious! Benji is HUGE! I have to see y'all and this doggie SOON! :) Posed pictures are just not fun! :) I love them!

    ReplyDelete