Rain Rain Don't Go Away

Today it is just dumping buckets of rain. It hasn't stopped all day, thanks to tropical storm Hermine hitting the Texas coast last night, and I don't want it to. I might change my mind though when I have to pick Colbs up from school! One thing I really missed about Texas was the rain and thunderstorms.
I love the sound of rain. Brody and I spent a lot of time this morning just sitting on the front and back porches listening and watching the rain! I love the views from our new house. I promise to post pictures soon!
This past weekend. We had so much fun with Matt's parents. Mike took all the pictures on his camera, so I will post those soon. Matt and Mike spent the majority of Friday and some of Saturday morning building the boys new play-set! Isn't it adorable? My job was helping Matt organize all the hundreds of parts, count all the screws and bolts, and call customer service to order all the pieces that were missing (oh yes, there are always missing parts)! But the boys absolutely love it, and the weather was beautiful on Friday.

6 comments:

  1. I am excited to see the pictures of your views. From what I can see it looks awesome! Bradley started school this year too. It is hard to let them go but also exciting. I am glad to read you guys are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to play with the boys on it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't be more jelous. First TX now rain. Better start looking for a house in your neighborhood for us. (I wish.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure that seeing the rain and thunderstorms would be a sweet breath of fresh air after living in AZ and not having rain like that in quite sometime! I am so glad that you are doing well and things are good in TX! Cant wait to see pictures of the views! Thanks so much for your comments! You always know what to say and always make me feel so special and loved!!! You are a true friend and I feel so lucky to have you in my life even though support is fulfilled miles and miles away!

    Cant believe you have a kindergartner and a two year old now! TIME IS GOING WAY TOO FAST!!! AHHHH!!!! You are such a good mommy and they are so lucky to have yoU!!! I miss you tons and love you mucho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is beautiful. There is nothing like a good rain and thunderstorm. Beth, we miss you guys so much. Meghan saw a picture of Colby on our computer and she kept talking about how much she missed him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm... that back yard is AMAZING! And I still miss the Texas thunderstorms and I've been gone over 20 years. The smell of wet asphault still makes me think of Hill El. in Austin. Missing you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete