My Skin is Crawling!

Need I say more? Seriously? Ewwwwhhhh!!!

Time: way too late for this crap! Location: Office. Method of Attack: silent and totally creepy!

Ahhh I am totally freaking out. This is the first scorpion I have ever seen alive, in the 5 years we have lived here, and none, in or outside my own home. Matt and I were both in the office working and I was on the floor working on the laptop, I just happened to look up at Matt and out of the corner of my eye, saw this little *$##@! running at me!

Thank goodness we were up, and got it before it stung one of the boys. Yuck, I feel creepy crawly and I can't go to bed now! Dang scorpion, I hate you, no really I do!

6 comments:

  1. Oh hunny!!! My skin is crawling for you!!! I had those just before we moved and not seen them in or outside the house the whole time we lived there! I am so sorry!!! I think I have one reason why I am happy to be in Seattle..............NO MORE SCORPIONS!!! They love water and come when the dirt is interupted. Has anyone built a pool or dug around your house or has there been a lot of standing water around the house. That is when we started having all the problems! Get a black light and start scoping out the outside walls. BEST of LUCK sweetie and hopefully that is it for GOOD! XOXOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yucky! I hope we don't see any in our house. I can handle crickets, earwigs, and small spiders but I can't handle scorpions or cockroaches.
    Let's hope it was just a one time deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny!!!!!
    I have yet to have any here. But Taya and Mike have lots!
    Oh, Beth what would you have done if Matt wasn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make me sick Beth. There are no words to desribe how much I hate them. One crawled across my bed while I was laying in it. It actually had touched my arm and I didn't know that it was a scorpion. Knock on wood, that's the only one we have had. I keep a black light by my bed. They don't like the smell of lavendar, so spray lavendar around the floors. Trust me, I researched. I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUCK! I won't tell you how many we have seen in our house! They make me all squirmy just thinking about them! Austin is a great scorpion hunter so have Matt call him and he'd be thrilled to do little patrol around your house!
    I had so much fun with you yesterday! You are a GREAT friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NASTY!! Oh the joys of living in AZ! I don't understand why those sick bugs are on the earth to torment us!

    ReplyDelete